Between the world of men and transcendent divinity there exists art. Art is the will to truth made physically manifest. It is more real then Reality. It is a dialogue triumphant over Time. – Andre Malraux

Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome to my Art Blog!

I've been on hiatus from the sci-fi and fantasy art/gaming industry for about a decade now and I'm well over due to get my "paint brush" wet again and get back to doing what I love the most: creating art.

In the last 10 years, a lot has changed in technology.  I used to run my own website, but with all the advances in tech I don't even know where to begin so that my site is compatible with all the gizmos people carry around these days.  Hell, I didn't even own a smartphone until the iPhone 5 came out!

That said, I've created this blog as a way to accomplish two goals that I have:

  • Post my body of work not just for archival purposes but also as a way to share my art with those that may appreciate my creative narrative
  • Post new sketches and paintings that I am working on as motivation to get back to doing what I love to do: art.

I hope you enjoy the creativity that you find here and I will be posting frequently.  

No comments:

Post a Comment